All New 2017 Summer Schedule is here!!!
Summer Weekly "DROP-IN" Technique Classes
Classes are "open" classes that you attend when you can and miss when necessary.
You do not have to register for these classes HOWEVER the legal guardian must come in on the first day and sign a liability waiver.
You sign in, pay for the class and then have FUN!
Things to know..
- Classes are for rising 2nd graders through Adults.
- Classes in ballet, tap, jazz, modern, lyrical, contemporary, musical theatre, hip hop and acro among others...
- Check out our new classes for Adults which include ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop and a *NEW* TRUE BEGINNER'S TAP CLASS.
- You only pay when you take class.
- Buy a "Discount Card" and save!
Summer Weekly Technique Classes - Pay by the Class!
Session #1 - (4 week session)
Every Tuesday & Thursday begining June 6th -29th
Session #1 Schedue - Click Here
(No classes on July 4th or 6th for the holidays)
(No classes on July 11th or 13th as we will be at Nationals)
Session #2 - (4 week session)
Every Tuesday & Thursday beginning July 17th - August 3rd
Session #2 Schedule - COMING MAY 30th
Technique Class Pricing & Discount Card Information -- Click Here
Summer Workshops in Dance (1 Week)
Registration and Liability Waiver Required
For 3-6 year olds -"Mini Dancer's Workshop"
For rising 2nd - 4th graders - "Petite Dancer's Workshop"
For rising 5th - 7th graders - "Young Dancer's" Workshop"
If you wish to AUDITION for an AFDA Team please.. click here
For rising 8th - 12th graders - "Dancer's" Workshop
If you wish to AUDITION for an AFDA Team please...click here